Bangladesh Association of
Software & Information Services (BASIS)
Highlights of BASIS SoftExpo 2012
Highlights of BASIS SoftExpo 2011
Why you should participate in SoftExpo?
Events & Activities
IT Innovation Search Program
BASIS Outsourcing Award 2013
IT Job Fair
International Business Matchmaking
How to Exhibit
Exhibitor Manual 2013
Press Release (English)
Press Release (Bangla)
SoftExpo in Media
IT Innovation Search Program 2013
Project Submission Guideline
Who can take part?
Any individual or group (not more than 4 participants in a group) can participate
New companies (not more than 1 year of establishment) can also take part
The project must be a IT project and must be demonstratable (only concept will not be accepted)
The following criterion will be used by the Jury Board to select the winners for the contest.
Is the project innovative (either in terms of technological innovation or in terms of adaptation of existing technology for innovative use)?
Is the project practically implementable?
Will the project be financially sustainable?
Is the project applicable to local environment?
What is the social value of the project?
[ If there is a problem in submitting the IISP (Abishkarer khoje) application than applicants can send their project to the following mail address ]
Md. Nur E Alom Siddique
01. Project Name
02. Nature of participation (Individual / Group):
03. Name of the team (if group)
04. Individual / Group leader Name
05. Mailing Address
06. Telephone / Cell
08. Project description (maximum 1000 characters):
You can attach diagram or flowchart if required
9. Short Description of Technology Used for this project (maximum 250 words) (media/platform/delivery channel/programming language etc.):
10. Why the project is innovative/What makes this project unique (maximum 250 words)?
11. Target user for the project (maximum 100 words):
12. User benefits of the project (maximum 250 words):
13. How is the project applicable to local context (why are the features of the product/service useful for target users of our country)? (maximum 250 words)
14. Can the project be commercially run? If yes, how do you think the project will be financially viable? (maximum 250 words)
15. If the project is not commercially viable but socially beneficial, why do you think the government should fund this project? (maximum 250 words)
16. Participants data:
If Professional or Entrepreneur
Copyright © BASIS.